The update is available now for the Xbox 360, “soon” for the PlayStation 3 and “in progress and in testing” for the PC version.
There’s a lot here. Read the full change list below.
* * Characters that have lost skill points will have them returned the next time they are loaded
* * Most instances involving character data loss when playing online should no longer occur
* * Item cards now display the intended five lines of text
* * Achievements should now unlock properly. Players should automatically receive achievements that did not unlock correctly
* * Fixed a progression issue in the Find Steele mission – characters affected by this issue should now be able to continue progressing
* * Some issues involving external data manipulation of the backpack and character level have been addressed
* * The auto-aim option should now fully disable auto-aim properly
* * Fixed a bug that kept challenges and achievements from unlocking for the rest of a session after visiting arenas
* * Fixed some formatting issues with the server list screen.
* * Fixed an issue causing servers to report the incorrect plot mission.
* * Proficiency progress to the next level should no longer be lost when leaving a multiplayer game as a client
* * Lilith’s “Silent Resolve” skill now works as intended
* * Fixed a bug that allowed Mordecai to spawn multiple Bloodwings
* * Mordecai’s “Loaded” skill now increases mag capacity by 20%
* * Roland’s “Scattershot” skill has had its spread adjustment corrected, and damage now increases at +5 per level
Again, boo to no PS3 internet!